Fri, August 14, 2020,
11:00 am – 1:00 pm,
Online Event – Webinar link provided 1 day before course event.
Opening a business in New York City can seem daunting at the start. Many entrepreneurial New Yorkers ask: where do I begin?
The goal of this course is to help you understand what starting a NYC business requires, and to define your own expectations for life as a business owner.
Total course hours: 1 Session/2 Hours.
During this course, you will:
- Understand the traits of successful entrepreneurs
- Assess yourself for these traits, and create a self-improvement plan
- Define your motivations to become a business owner
- Understand the expectations of NYC business owners, and define your own expectations
- Create an action plan to challenge your expectations, and take the next step towards owning your own business
NYC Business Solutions, Brooklyn proudly partners with East New York Restoration LDC to present this free learning opportunity.