IMPACCT Brooklyn’s Economic Development Department is the one-stop-shop for anyone who wants to start their own business, find retail space, or develop a business plan. IMPACCT Brooklyn is offering many upcoming, high-quality, online workshops for Brooklyn Small Businesses. Events are open to startups and existing businesses. Register online at https://impacctbrooklyn.org/starting-or-expanding-a-business/. Registration is free and first-come-first-served. Sign up now!
- Bookkeeping and Cashflow – Thursday, April 2, 2020
- Building Your Business Credit – Thursday, April 9, 2020
- Marketing Your Business – Thursday, April 16
- Negotiation Commerical Lease – Thursday, April 23, 2020.
- Storefront Stroll of available commercial & retail spaces in Brooklyn – Sat., April 25, 2020.
- Incorporating Your Business – Thursday, April 30, 2020.
- Access to Capital – Thursday, May 7, 2020
- Developing A Business Plan – Thursday, May 14, 2020.
Workshops at IMPACCT Brooklyn, 1000 Dean Street, Suite 420, Brooklyn, Between Franklin & Classon. Find times and Register now! Any questions? Contact 718-522-2613.