Weds., August 19, 2020,
11 am – 4 pm,
Learn the key features and benefits of this in-demand accounting software!
Business owners need to monitor their spending and expenses in order to maintain a healthy profit. QuickBooks can help you keep track of daily transactions, as well as develop financial reports such as Income Statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow Statements. This course will teach you how this software program can help you track your business financials effectively and efficiently.
Total course hours: 1 Session, 5 Hours (1 DAY). Online. For East New York area businesses or people who live or work in the East New York area. The Webinar link will be emailed 1 day before the course event.
You will learn about:
- Setting up your chart of accounts
- Recording purchases, bills, and accounts payable
- Recording your sales, receive payments and make deposits
- Creating reports that help you understand business performance
This course is designed to teach accounting professionals and business owners how to use this popular software application. To benefit from this course, you must have a basic knowledge of business financials and computer applications. You should also have a working knowledge of:
– categorizing revenues and expenses on an income statement,
– using a balance sheet,
– creating and using a cash flow statement, and
– accounting and bookkeeping methodology.
If you don’t know about these, please take our courses, Business Finances 1 & Business Finances 2 first.
PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE A COMPUTER AND INTERNET IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ONLINE CLASS.
Sign up now for the training.
This training is by NYC Business Solutions, Brooklyn in proud partnership with East NY Restoration LDC.